Victorian Styling in a Small Package
About This Plan
- This unique one-story plan provides high ceilings in most rooms, half round windows and a covered front porch.
- A corner fireplace dominates the great room, also notable for its 10-foot stepped ceiling. A convenient pass-through separates the great room from the galley-style kitchen.
- Both the adjacent breakfast room and the great room overlook the backyard.
- Nearby, the good-sized laundry room contains a pantry closet.
- Secluded on one side of the house and in back, the master suite is a true retreat. A 10-foot stepped ceiling and private bath are features of the bedroom, with a walk-in closet, two sinks, garden tub and separate shower.
- Two other bedrooms (one vaulted) share a full bath.
- Related Plan: Downsize with house plan 3820JA (1,466 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,800 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,800 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 454 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 8"
- Depth: 55' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 467 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick