About This Plan
- A beautiful turret and arched windows grace this Victorian house plan.
- Rooms are large and comfortable and the living room and dining room are open to each other.
- There's a quiet home office with a nearby full bathroom so it can serve as a guest bedroom too.
- The open area in back combines the kitchen, nook and large family room with its fireplace.
- Benefits include a bay window in the nook, a corner kitchen sink, walk-in pantry and there's even a residential elevator.
- At the tops of the stairs on the second floor, built-in book shelves line the loft area.
- Bedroom 2 has a vaulted ceiling and sits on the top floor of the turrett.
- A second floor laundry room is a handy convenience and this home has one.
- In the vaulted master suite, homeowners get a romantic fireplace.
- The ground floor has a large workshop and optional finished rec room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,344 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,754 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,590 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 418 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 44' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 914 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick