Views and Angles
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The traditional front elevation of this luxurious home belies the rear elevation, where window walls bring light into every room. Transoms are sited over most windows, and a large half-round window brings even more light into the grand room with its tray ceiling.
- Both the foyer and the formal dining room rise for 14 feet, making a dynamic first impression. Several rooms are placed on the diagonal, generating excitement.
- The kitchen, breakfast room and gathering room comprise one large informal area, divided only by an angled eating bar. Both the breakfast and gathering rooms are bayed, and a fireplace and vaulted ceiling are features of the gathering room.
- Another vaulted ceiling crowns the master bedroom with its bayed sitting area and a double walk-in closet. A tray ceiling tops the master bath with its five fixtures, including a sink next to knee space for the woman of the house.
- Bedrooms two and three each enjoy a private bath. Bonus space upstairs leads to attic storage space.