Views From Two Sides
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Originally designed for a lot on a canal, this multi-level house plan has not one but two fronts: a street front and a canal front.
- The main floor is a half-flight up from the 3-car garage. Here, the great room opens a wide diagonal swath extending from the bay-windowed front to window-bright kitchen, with plenty of space for a large dining table in between.
- Off to the right is another naturally bright space that can be furnished in many ways. Sunlight spills in through windows on two sides, as well as a set of skylights. Wide sliders provide direct access to the fore deck.
- Notable features in the kitchen include: a step-in pantry, work island with veggie sink, and a built-in desk with shelves above. Standing at the main sink, you face into a solarium, glassed on the top and sides. Utilities, a bathroom and a sauna are nearby.
- The vaulted owners' suite boasts two walk-in closets plus a skylit bathroom with two basins, spa tub and oversized shower. Double doors open onto a private deck.