Views To the Rear
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Because of its large covered rear porch and rear-facing family room, this brick and stucco European-style home would work especially well on a lot with a view in that direction.
- Inside, varying ceiling heights and treatments add interest, and plenty of storage room adds practicality. From the foyer, you can enter the dining room through an archway or proceed to the family room with its fireplace flanked by windows. The oversized kitchen-breakfast area includes such extras as a pantry closet, built-in desk and central island.
- Sited for maximum seclusion, the master suite is a delightful retreat. There are both linear and walk-in closets, and the compartmented bath features a linen closet, his and her sinks, and separate tub and shower.
- On the other side of the house, a second full bath is placed between two family bedrooms.
- Foundation: slab or crawl space