About This Plan
- With its trio of dormers, a wide covered front porch and multilevel roof lines, this design reflects its American country origins. A second covered porch is located in back, as is a small side entry porch.
- Nine-foot ceilings are standard throughout the first floor. In the foyer, a nook provides the perfect spot for that special antique table and mirror. The foyer opens to the dining room, which in turn leads to the open, sunny breakfast room and oversized kitchen with its pantry and central cooktop-eating island.
- The great room is accessed from the kitchen through a set of classic arches.
- The first-floor master suite is filled with luxuries, including his and her walk-in closets and vanities, a corner garden tub and a separate shower.
- Upstairs, you find a compartmented bath and three family bedrooms, all with excellent closet space.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,615 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,785 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 830 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 583 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 10"
- Depth: 65' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 583 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick