About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Lap siding, roof peaks and dormers, windows showcased by shutters, and a neighborly front porch -- these features create vintage character in this country-style home.
- The charming ambience continues inside, where guests are welcomed in the two-story foyer anchored by a grand staircase. The hub of the home is the large family room, graced by a fireplace. Windows flank the fireplace and a wall of windows overlook a covered patio. The efficient kitchen features an island with a cook top and a snack counter, a walk-in pantry, and a desk. Both the casual dining nook and formal dining room are just steps away, facilitating meal service.
- Entry from the three-car garage is through the laundry room, which includes a sink, cabinets, and a family coat closet. A door leads to a corner patio.
- On the upper floor, the master suite is distinguished by double doors, a walk-in closet, and a luxurious bath with a shower and a whirlpool tub in a windowed corner. The adjacent bedroom also has its own private bath. Two additional bedrooms share a compartmentalized bath. A huge bonus room with dormers extends across the garage. Finish this room to fit your needs: as a guest bedroom, playroom, home office, or teen retreat.
- Related Plans: For an alternate courtyard entry, see house plan 69057AM.
- Need a front-entry garage? See house plans 69218AM, 69135AM and 6911AM.