Vintage French Flavor
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A traditional stucco exterior coupled with a vintage French flavor distinguishes this exceptional home plan. A magnificent curved staircase dominates the 2-story grand foyer. Beyond is the view to the great room through a cased opening flanked by square columns.
- The kitchen, breakfast room and family room are conveniently grouped for informal entertaining and family times. The kitchen features a large work island with built in cook top. A handy desk provides an area for the cook to organize household records. The fantastic walk-in pantry and a smaller butlers pantry insure that there is plenty of storage space for the busy cook.
- The side porch with entrance to a rear hallway and office is a convenient feature. A sun room located off the family room is a cozy retreat.
- The master suite features a sitting area formed by a lovely bay window. The master bath is elegantly appointed with his and hers vanities and an angled whirlpool tub. The area is finished with the addition of his and hers walk in closets with built ins. Her closet includes an ironing board and built in drawers and shelves.
- The second story with 9'-ceilings throughout is a comfortable and lovely extension of the design below. Bedrooms 2 and 5 are located on the rear of the house and include views from the bay windows located in both rooms. Bath 2 and a walk in closet are privately located off Bedroom 2. Bedroom 3 is situated on the front of the home and includes a private bath. Bedroom 4 and 5 share Bath 4.
- A large game room is centrally located among the bedrooms and has a big refreshment center/wet bar. A balcony with second story views to the rear grounds beyond is accessed from the great room or Bedrooms 2 or 5.