3 - 4
About This Plan
- This Southern-inspired design sports a beautifully balanced front elevation. Flanked by two bedroom wings, the main portion of the house is accented by a covered porch and arched windows
- Inside, 12-foot ceilings lend expansiveness to the study, dining room and great room; 10-foot ceilings are standard elsewhere. Arches define both the dining room and great room. In the great room, windows on either side of the fireplace overlook the backyard.
- The very workable kitchen features a cooktop island, planning desk and walk-in pantry, as well as a snack bar separating it from the breakfast room.
- Located in its own wing, the master suite features an oversized bath with his and her walk-in closets and vanities, and an amenity-filled master bath.
- On the other side of the house, bedrooms two and three include roomy closets; each accesses a full bath through a private dressing area.
- A bonus room over the garage would make a terrific playroom or home office.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,648 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,648 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 293 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 10"
- Depth: 77' 10"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 552 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick