Visually Appealing Compact Plan
2 - 3
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A handsome wooden post highlights this house plan's front porch. Two gridded windows, one of them arched, also add visual interest to this clean-lined, compact plan.
- Wider windows sparkle across its rear, where you can look out over the raised deck. The plan is designed for construction on a lot that slopes down to the rear. That combination makes it ideally suited for use as a vacation home with a stunning rear view.
- The home with minimal changes could be built on a flat parcel of land. This plan can also be easily adapted for wheelchair accessibility.
- A vaulted entry leads directly into the wide-open, vaulted great room that fills the center. This room offers the most generous view of the rear landscape. You can take it all in from the kitchen as well, which also has a view.
- Kitchen counter space is well supplied. Cupboards wrap around two sides as well, plus there's a roomy pantry near the door to the utility room which has a direct link to the garage.
- Secondary bedrooms are well separated from the master suite. The master suite boasts a roomy walk-in closet, tub & shower, and dual towel cabinet for storage. It, too, has a great rear view. Two more bedrooms, or one bedroom and a home office/study, are on the left where they share a bathroom.