Visually Appealing with Mixed Textures and Shapes
About This Plan
- An intriguing variety of textures and shapes enhances the visual appeal of this house plan. The clean, straight lines of lap siding are central, accented by randomly shaped stone veneer wainscoting below, and the texture of rustic shake shingles under the gables.
- A graceful arch crowns the lofty entry, running counterpoint to the array of grid-shaped detailing that embellishes windows and doors.
- Inside, arched openings lead out of the lofty entry in two directions, and double doors on the left open into a room that could be used as a home office or fourth bedroom.
- A dining room with an 11-foot ceiling is on the right. The high ceiling adds to the expansive feeling of this space, and a tall bank of windows sparkles across most of the front wall. On the opposite wall, a wide arched opening frames access to the hallway, adding to the sense of spaciousness.
- Display shelves nestle into a small corner in the hallway to the well-appointed master suite. Amenities here include a roomy walk-in closet, and a luxurious bathroom with dual vanity, shower, extra large soaking tub, and separately enclosed toilet. The sleeping area has a stately tray ceiling and also offers direct access to the covered patio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,326 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,326 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 808 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss