Visually Intriguing Three-Level House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Soaring arches blend with custom stone masonry of this home's front fa'ade. Decorative gable supports and Craftsman-style windows add to the allure.
- Bright and spacious gathering spaces fill most of the ground floor in this estate-size, three-level plan. Bedrooms are upstairs, and a three-car garage, plus a wealth of extra storage space, are below, accessed via a down-sloping driveway on the left.
- Natural light washes into the lofty foyer through sidelights and an elliptical arched transom. Straight ahead is a vaulted, richly glassed great room. On the foyer's left side, a wide opening leads into a large dining room. To the right, an alcove holds a large, walk-in coat closet and convenient powder room, which is linked to a larger bathroom, and a hobby or guest room.
- Pocket doors at the rear of the dining room can reveal or conceal a passageway to the naturally sunny kitchen. The bayed nook is more window than wall, and additional glass in front of the sink offers views of the patio and rear yard. A cozy window seat fills one side of the nook; a pantry and built-in desk nestle into the other.
- This area is also richly supplied with storage and counter space. Utilities are nearby, along with a toilet and an even larger pantry.
- Upstairs, skylights brighten the luxurious vaulted master suite. Amenities here include: a huge walk-in closet, posh bathroom, a private balcony deck with hot tub, and a study.
- Two more bedrooms share a two-section bathroom. A vaulted loft with a balcony provides ample separation between the master suite and secondary bedrooms. It could be outfitted as a study.