About This Plan
- With volume ceilings on both floors, this large Mediterranean home plan feels even more spacious.
- Coffered ceilings adorn the master bedroom, study, living room and dining room.
- A large, open living/dining area creates sight lines through to the covered lanai with its outdoor kitchen.
- The informal family area is highlighted by a large gourmet kitchen with its nearby butler's pantry and utility room.
- Upstairs, two family bedrooms access a covered lanai while an additional bedroom provides space for guests.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,293 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,421 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 872 sq. ft.
- Entry: 101 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 114 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 622 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 520 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss