About This Plan
- This contemporary ranch features walk-in closets in every bedroom, including two in the master suite, a great convenience for the occupants.
- The sheltered entry takes you into the foyer, which channels traffic efficiently to the kitchen-dining combo on one side, to the bedroom wing on the other side or back to the living room with its cathedral ceiling, corner fireplace, entertainment center and access to the backyard.
- Optionally, the huge kitchen-dining area could be open to the living room. The well-equipped kitchen contains a pantry closet, two lazy Susans and an eating bar big enough for four stools.
- Another option allows a door between the foyer and the bedroom wing, promoting privacy. Notice the washer-dryer closet in the hall, next to the bath shared by bedrooms two and three.
- A box-bay window in the master suite offers a charming sitting area, and the compartmented bath and linen closet offer convenience.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,627 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,627 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss