Walk-out Lower Level
About This Plan
- This is a lovely estate house plan where you can live on the main floor and finish the lower level later.
- From the front porch, you enter through double doors to the open foyer.
- Beyond the foyer is the bar and family room with its vaulted ceiling and grand walls of windows with a view of the terrace with several sitting areas.
- Whether you are enjoying books off the built in shelves or the warmth of the fireplace, the family room offers a wide open feeling combined with the family gathering areas.
- The family gathering area in the breakfast room and kitchen are open, divided only by the eating bar.
- Enjoy preparing foods on the free-standing island.
- The master suite includes huge his and hers walk-in closets with an extra cedar closet.
- The master bath divides the wardrobes from the master suite with its tray ceilings and warming fireplace.
- A guest suite complete with a private bath rounds out this level.
- Take the elevator down to the terrace level, or from outside enter through the rear patio door past the lounge and spa and into the game room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,497 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,074 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,423 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 97' 0"
- Depth: 107' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 888 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 12' 0"