Wall of Windows
About This Plan
- This traditional home features a two-story entry that looks out the back of the home to a great room with a wall of widows.
- The open floor plan of this home makes it perfect for entertaining.
- The kitchen, nook, sunroom and great room all blend together to create a feeling of volume while maintaining their individual characteristics.
- The kitchen and nook features a large island perfect for casual family dinners while the formal dining room is much more classic with its step ceiling design.
- You'll love the large master suite with its spacious bathroom, jacuzzi tub and his and her walk-in closets.
- Upstairs you'll find a loft that overlooks the great room, two additional bedrooms and another full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,911 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,241 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 670 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 747 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss