Wall of Windows
About This Plan
- This graceful home features an open and welcoming floor plan and a useful lower level.
- For entertaining, look no farther than the formal living and dining rooms.
- Your loved ones will gravitate toward the family room, which features a fireplace and two walls of windows, one of which looks out on the rear deck.
- The spacious kitchen has wrap-around counters and an eating bar and is open to the vaulted, sunny breakfast nook.
- The master bedroom has two walk-in closets and a private bath.
- There are two additional bedrooms on this floor, one of which can be used as a den if you prefer.
- A finished walkout basement gives you an additional bedroom and full bath, a large family room with a fireplace and plenty of storage.
- Don't need a finished lower level? Save money with house plan 89419AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,130 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 848 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,282 sq. ft.
- Deck: 267 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 63' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 725 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss