Wall of Windows and Custom Built-ins
About This Plan
- This traditional two-story includes stone and column detailing reflecting European inspired homes. Inside, a two-story entry leads you to the living room directly ahead where a wall of windows allows for plenty of natural lighting. Here you'll also love the central fireplace flanked by custom built-ins and a ten-foot ceiling.
- The kitchen lies to the left of the living room and includes a prep island and an eat-in breakfast bar that overlooks the nook and family room.
- The master suite lies to the left of the entry and includes a spacious walk-in closet and a corner whirlpool tub.
- Upstairs you'll find three bedrooms where two share a Jack and Jill bathroom, and the third has a private bath.
- Extra amenities include art niches, a butler's pantry and a side-spit, three-stall garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,584 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,478 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,106 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 920 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss