Wall of Windows in Farmhouse Design
About This Plan
- Covered front and rear porches add outdoor living space to this farmhouse, and an uninterrupted wall of windows along the back provides backyard views.
- The open living area consists of a bayed nook, a kitchen with an angled eating bar, and a great room with a corner fireplace.
- The spacious master suite becomes a private sanctuary. Twin vanities, twin walk-in closets, a garden tub and separate shower are found in the master bath.
- An open staircase leads to a balcony. Two bedrooms lie off the balcony, with a shared bath accessible from both bedrooms. A walk-in closet adds storage space to each bedroom.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Foundation: slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,276 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,732 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 544 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 352 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 460 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick