Wall of Windows in Great Room
About This Plan
- This beautiful home plan gives you plenty of options to expand and comes in two versions. See 89085AH for an alternate version with a finished lower level..
- The island kitchen is equipped with plenty of workspace and a serving bar with a bayed nook and formal dining room.
- The rear sunroom is inviting year-round with its expansive windows.
- The great room has a rear wall of windows which invites abundant natural light, and a cozy fireplace makes a natural gathering spot.
- The master suite is decked out with a compartmented bath with dual vanities and a walk-in closet with a built-in dresser.
- A nearby vaulted den also makes a fine bedroom.
- Related Plan: Need more room? See house plan 89085AH for version with finished walkout basement with two additional bedrooms, a sitting room, a large rec room and plenty of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,620 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,620 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 802 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss