Walls of Glass
About This Plan
- Walls of glass on three sides give this spacious Mountain house plan wonderful views from every corner.
- An open floor plan combines the kitchen, dining area and great room so you can see the big fireplace at all times.
- Corner windows brighten the first floor master suite - the only bedroom on this floor.
- The second floor loft has open railing so you can see down into the foyer and hall below.
- A fully finished lower level holds the massive rec room plus two bedrooms each with their own bathroom.
- The terrace on this level mirrors the covered porch above it.
- PLEASE NOTE: This plan carries a 6-8 week delivery delay. Please contact us with any additional questions.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,437 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,522 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,535 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 380 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 172 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 550 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard