Walls of Windows
About This Plan
- With arched windows, gables and hipped roof lines, this split-bedroom home presents a traditional face to the street. Inside, the open living area is thoroughly contemporary. Walls of windows along almost the entire rear of the house flood the interior with light.
- From the covered entry porch, you step into the foyer, where on one side you see a study. To the other side lies a formal dining room, set off by a tray ceiling and interior columns configured in a bay.
- Straight ahead, the spacious great room contains a fireplace flanked by space for a TV. The great room is open to both the bayed morning room and the large kitchen with its walk-in pantry, central work island and free-standing angled counter.
- The secondary bedrooms each have a walk-in closet and private access to a two-compartment, four-fixture bath.
- On the opposite side of the house, the secluded master suite contains walk-in closets for him and her. The master bath features a linen closet, a garden tub next to a walk-in shower and two sinks set in an angled counter.
- Notice the side-entry garage, which suits the design to a corner lot.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,298 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,298 sq. ft.
- Entry: 49 sq. ft.
- Deck: 107 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 11"
- Depth: 59' 11"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 974 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick