Warm and Comfortable
About This Plan
- This comfortable ranch home plan makes use of all square footage to create an affordable home.
- Upon entry, guests are greeted by a vaulted living room with a warming hearth. The vaulted ceiling runs to the island kitchen and bayed dining area, creating continuity.
- The master suite is found on the left and enjoys a private spa bath and covered-porch access.
- The second bedroom is found at the front of the home away from the master for maximum privacy for mom and dad.
- Upstairs, a loft provides a great spot for a media room or library.
- Need more room? See house plan 8975AH for a version with a finished daylight basement with an additional bedroom and full bath, a large rec room and plenty of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,734 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,389 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 345 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 133 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 428 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss