Warm and Welcoming Country House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The large front porch sets the stage for a warm and welcoming Country home plan.
- The great room is the center of activity and features a gas fireplace, entertainment alcove plus a view to the rear yard and covered rear porch.
- An open kitchen is defined by a 5’ island with seating for three and offers the conveniences of a double oven and pantry.
- Columns decorate the entry to an informal dining room designed for large family gatherings or dinner guests.
- The Master Suite provides privacy and luxury to the homeowner.
- A whirlpool tub, shower, double bowl vanity, large walk-in closet and private sitting area offers a wonderful retreat.
- Three secondary bedrooms and balcony that overlooks the entry are located on the upper level.
- Additional spaces such as a mud room, half bath, laundry room and home office alcove help keep order on the main level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,593 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,593 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 10"
- Depth: 38' 5"
- Max ridge height: 22' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 530 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss