Warm Up in Family Room, Chill on Patio
About This Plan
- With the garage in the rear, the two protruding bedrooms marked with tall windows and quoins immediately grab your attention.
- The dining room is open to the entry and has easy access to the kitchen.
- Counters and a peninsula bar make the kitchen efficient.
- The octagonal breakfast nook is lined with windows overlooking the patio, which is accessible from the family room and master suite.
- The family room also features a bar and a fireplace.
- This home plan is designed with a slab foundation.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,070 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,070 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 18 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 68' 6"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 474 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick