About This Plan
- This Southern Country farmhouse extends a warm welcome with a wraparound porch and a bayed entry. An unrestrained floor plan, replete with soaring, open space as well as sunny bays and charming niches, invites traditional festivities and cozy family gatherings.
- Colonial columns introduce the two-story great room, which boasts an extended-hearth fireplace and French doors to the wraparound porch, It also opens through a wide arch to the tiled country kitchen with a cooktop island counter and snack bar.
- The first-floor master suite enjoys its own bay window, private access to the wraparound porch, and a sumptuous bath with a clawfoot tub and separate vanities.
- Upstairs, two family bedrooms share a full bath and a balcony hall that overlooks the great room and the entry.
- The overall garage dimensions are 24'x24' (576 sq.ft.). It is on the right side of the home, hear the back of the house, perpendicular to the back porch. The plan also shows a laundry room (84 sq.ft.) between the garage and house.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,895 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,295 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 600 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 55' 3"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Wrap Around Porch