Warmth and Grace
About This Plan
- Brick detailing complements the shingle siding on the exterior of this three-bedroom, one-story home plan. Its warmth and grace are sure to last a lifetime. Cathedral ceilings on the inside help add a spacious feeling to this compact design.
- The living room features a fireplace and full wall of windows overlooking the backyard for those family evenings.
- Meals are prepared in an efficient kitchen that offers wrap-around counters and an preparation island and served in the dining room that opens to the backyard and has space enough for both casual and formal occasions.
- The master bedroom has a private bath and walk-in closet. The two additional bedrooms share a bath but each has a separate vanity area.
- The two-car garage connects to the plan through a laundry area. A half-bath is nearby.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,728 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,728 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 494 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss