Waterfront Home Plan with Dramatic Views
About This Plan
- This waterfront home plan showcases dramatic views from the second floor living area and master suite.
- Beautiful winding stairs down the front and rear of the home plan provide access to waterfront activities.
- On the interior, the elevator provides complete handicap access to all areas of the house.
- The charm of Key West / Coastal styling is evident throughout.
- The central tower provided a bird's-eye view of the landscape, and a private retreat.
- Related Plan: For a one-story version on pilings, see house plan 44057TD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,492 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,112 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,380 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,664 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 526 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss