Wealth of Windows
About This Plan
- This house plan takes full advantage of the scenery with windows that wrap the house from the kitchen to the master bath.
- Welcome features include the keeping room with its fireplace and coffered ceiling.
- The kitchen has with loads of workspace and storage and there is ample counter seating as well as room for a table in the breakfast area.
- The vaulted family room has a fireplace flanked by built-ins and french doors lead to the back.
- The open formal dining room is perfect for entertaining guests.
- The luxurious master retreat has a double tray ceiling and a large seating area with views. Doors lead to the back.
- The views are also highlighted on the terrace level with additional bedrooms, a rec room, even an office that could be used as a different space if desired.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,851 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,484 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,367 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 2"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 862 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"