About This Plan
- The welcoming exterior of this home design draws you inside where varying ceiling heights add interest.
- Warmed by its corner fireplace, the great room rises for two stories to a cathedral ceiling. The great room is open to the kitchen and the breakfast room with its handy recycling center. The breakfast room also has a cathedral ceiling.
- A 10' tray ceiling tops the master bedroom, which opens to a five-fixture bath with a walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, both bedrooms two and three vault up to 10'. The second full bath completes the floor.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 10' second floor.
- Related House Plans: This design comes in two alternate elevations - 41035DB and 41037DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,765 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,218 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 547 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 476 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick