About This Plan
- This design welcomes guests through a dramatic central recessed doorway bordered by custom windows. Inside, the view extends over a sunken den and living room to the dining area and kitchen.
- The living room and den are partially divided by a see-through fireplace with glass doors on both sides. Vaulted ceilings with skylights accentuate the feeling of space and freedom. Sliding doors in the living and dining rooms lead to a wide deck that girdles the right side and back of the house.
- A short hall left of the living room leads past a utility closet to two large bedrooms and a bathroom with divided spaces for sink and toilet. The master suite upstairs includes a large bedroom, walk-in closet, full bathroom/shower, spa, and vanity. Views of the den can be had from the landing at the top of the stairs.
- Ceilings: main floor 8'6', second floor 7'3'
- Foundation: basement
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,942 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,474 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 468 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,474 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 6" Second Floor / 7' 3"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- MBR Sitting Area