About This Plan
- Steep hipped roof lines, gables, dormers, brick facing and corner quoins add up to a welcoming design.
- A graceful covered porch leads to the front door, surrounded by multipaned glass. Once inside the light-filled, two-story foyer, you see the central den straight ahead and, through columns, the formal dining room. Featuring a fireplace and a long wall of shelving, the den accesses the porch in back.
- The U-shaped kitchen includes an eating bar that separates it from the bayed breakfast room.
- In the first-floor master suite, a raised ceiling and an oversized walk-in closet enhance the bedroom. The compartmented master bath features a linen closet, his and her sinks, whirlpool tub and separate shower. Thanks to its proximity to a full bath, another bedroom on this floor would make a fabulous guest room.
- Upstairs, two more bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet, share a Hollywood bath.
- Foundation: slab or crawl space. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,490 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,911 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 579 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 84 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 311 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 10"
- Depth: 56' 10"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 560 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Jack & Jill Bath