3 - 4
About This Plan
- Cascading gables, a central dormer, a bay window, arched windows and a sheltered entry porch communicate the welcoming feeling of this traditional home.
- The open plan incorporates a living room with a corner fireplace, a formal dining room, a sunny breakfast area and a kitchen with a central food-preparation island. A door from the living room accesses the patio in back.
- The bayed breakfast area is mirrored by the sitting bay in the master bedroom, a delightful place to relax and read. The compartmented master bath includes a linen closet, walk-in clothes closet, garden tub, separate shower and two vanities.
- Another full bath, also with a linen closet, is placed between bedrooms two and four on the other side of the house. With the addition of a door to the front porch, bedroom three could become the perfect home office.
- A utility/laundry area is conveniently located between the kitchen and garage.
- The side-entry garage makes this design a good candidate for a corner lot.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,852 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,852 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 97 sq. ft.
- Entry: 54 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,852 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 11"
- Depth: 53' 2"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 404 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick