3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Cascading gables, a central dormer, a bay window, arched windows and a sheltered entry porch communicate the welcoming feeling of this traditional home.
- The open plan incorporates a living room with a corner fireplace, a formal dining room, a sunny breakfast area and a kitchen with a central food-preparation island. A door from the living room accesses the patio in back.
- The bayed breakfast area is mirrored by the sitting bay in the master bedroom, a delightful place to relax and read. The compartmented master bath includes a linen closet, walk-in clothes closet, garden tub, separate shower and two vanities.
- Another full bath, also with a linen closet, is placed between bedrooms two and four on the other side of the house. With the addition of a door to the front porch, bedroom three could become the perfect home office.
- A utility/laundry area is conveniently located between the kitchen and garage.
- The side-entry garage makes this design a good candidate for a corner lot.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.