3 - 4
About This Plan
- Cascading gables, a central dormer, a bay window, arched windows and a sheltered entry porch communicate the welcoming feeling of this traditional home.
- The open plan incorporates a living room with a corner fireplace, a formal dining room, a sunny breakfast area and a kitchen with a central food-preparation island. A door from the living room accesses the patio in back.
- The bayed breakfast area is mirrored by the sitting bay in the master bedroom, a delightful place to relax and read. The compartmented master bath includes a linen closet, walk-in clothes closet, garden tub, separate shower and two vanities.
- Another full bath, also with a linen closet, is placed between bedrooms two and four on the other side of the house. With the addition of a door to the front porch, bedroom three could become the perfect home office.
- A utility/laundry area is conveniently located between the kitchen and garage.
- The side-entry garage makes this design a good candidate for a corner lot.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,852 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,852 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,852 sq. ft.
- Entry: 54 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 97 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 11"
- Depth: 53' 2"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 404 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area
- Split Bedrooms