Welcoming First Impression
About This Plan
- A covered porch with tapered columns combine with sidelights and a transom at the front door to create a welcoming first impression.
- The combined great room and dining area form a spacious, open gathering place while a gas fireplace becomes a beautiful focal point. Counter seating at the bar expands the seating area and adds a friendly atmosphere to both the combined gathering space and the kitchen.
- A pantry and cozy breakfast area, with a built-in window seat, make this kitchen a delightful place where you will enjoy spending time.
- Rear stairs lead to a spacious second floor with a master suite that showcases a whirlpool tub, double bowl vanity, and large walk-in closet. Each secondary bedroom offers large closets.
- An alcove in the extra wide hall provides a wonderful space for a shared computer station.
- This compact house plan offers a basement foundation, large rooms, spacious closets, and efficient laundry room and garage storage in an efficient package.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,089 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,002 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,087 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,002 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 132 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 6"
- Depth: 45' 2"
- Max ridge height: 29' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 497 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss