Welcoming Front Porch
About This Plan
- A wide covered porch welcomes you into this appealing Traditional home.
- Invite all the guests you want - your spacious dining room can hold an extra large table.
- With an open floor in the rear, the family chef can keep an eye on all the goings on.
- Dine outdoors in the vaulted screened-in porch that opens to the sunny deck.
- Best of all, a huge walk-in coat closet in the mudroom is ideal for storing those coats and boots you don't want hanging around!
- All the bedrooms are on the second floor along with a handy laundry room to save steps.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,330 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,387 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,184 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 759 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,387 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 2"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 720 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss