About This Plan
- An arched window, two gables and a covered front porch decorate the exterior of this nicely scaled traditional home, which welcomes your family and friends.
- A small entry foyer accesses the oversized great room, made to seem even larger by its cathedral ceiling. From either side of the fireplace, you overlook the covered rear porch and the backyard.
- An angled snack bar peninsula opens the kitchen into the large area of the great room and the dining room.
- The secondary bedrooms and a hall bath occupy one wing. A window seat adds charm to the rear bedroom, while the front bedroom features a vaulted ceiling. On the other side of the house and in back, the owners' suite is designed for privacy. Here you find a decorative tray ceiling in the bedroom, two walk-in closets and, in the bathroom, twin sinks and a garden tub.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Please specify.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,643 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,643 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,643 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 151 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 72 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 2"
- Depth: 51' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick