Welcoming Home Plan with Tapered Columns
About This Plan
- Tapered columns atop squared stone veneer bases give it a warm, welcoming look, as do the wealth of multi-paned windows that sparkle across its front fa'ade.
- The two-story foyer is naturally illuminated by sidelights around the door and wide windows above. Stairs are straight ahead, living room or formal dining room to the right.
- Kitchen, nook and family room flow together. Windows fill most of the rear wall, where a gas fireplace nestles into the far corner.
- Sliders in the nook provide access to a partially covered patio that spans most of the back. The covered portion can be screened for protection from the elements.
- The den is spacious enough to house a pool or ping-pong table. The room can also be lined with desks and shelves, to serve as a computer room and/or library.
- The master suite boasts a lofty vaulted ceiling, huge walk-in closet, and a bathroom with dual vanity, private toilet, and an exceptionally large shower. The other three bedrooms share a sizable bathroom that includes a dual vanity.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,587 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,475 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,112 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 615 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss