Welcoming Home with French Touches
About This Plan
- This friendly, French-flavored home welcomes you with gables, shutters and interesting detailing over the windows and the recessed entry.
- A formal dining room is situated to one side of the foyer, which opens to the bedroom wing and leads back to the family room with its 13-foot vaulted ceiling. A fireplace flanked by two sets of French doors, accessing the porch and patio in back, is the focal point of the room.
- The combined kitchen-breakfast room also accesses the patio. The well-equipped kitchen features a central cooktop island and is convenient to the dining room, the utility room and the side-loading two-car garage.
- In the master suite, you find a walk-in closet and a five-fixture bath with linen closet. The other bathroom services bedrooms two and three.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,739 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,739 sq. ft.
- Entry: 38 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 509 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick