Welcoming Narrow Lot Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Gently arched windows fill both of this home plan's front gables, creating an open and welcoming front facade. Brick detailing adds a sense of permanence. This plan's slender footprint (40 feet) makes it suitable for construction on a narrow lot.
- The high-ceilinged foyer is naturally bright.
- Three vaulted gathering areas give the home a sense of spaciousness that belies its size. The front-facing den has a wide bay window that could be outfitted with a cozy window seat. This room could also serve as a hobby room, home office, or whatever suits.
- Kitchen, dining room and living room are visually open, yet distinct living areas. A raised eating bar, accented by columns, bounds the kitchen and dining room. Further back, a high plant shelf caps a second set of columns that flank a pony wall separating the dining room and living room. Sliders at the rear open onto a partially covered patio.
- The dining room boasts a built-in hutch, and yet more cabinetry lines the walls in the pass-through utility room that connects to the garage.
- Master suite amenities in this home plan include a large walk-in closet, and a bathroom with dual vanity. The water closet and shower are separately enclosed. Secondary bedrooms share a central bathroom with a combination tub and shower.