About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This house plan's nostalgic railed and covered porch extends a warm welcome, and Craftsman-style double-hung windows add to the appeal. An old-fashioned porch swing would fit in nicely here.
- Entering, you step into a spacious room where the living and dining areas flow together and link to a partially open kitchen at the rear. Windows fill most of the front wall, and a set of wide sliders brighten the dining space while providing patio access.
- Standing at the kitchen range, you can be fully engaged in conversations or activities in the large, open living area in front of you. And the long eating bar that rims the counter. Counters and cabinets wrap around three sides, and two corner windows brighten the kitchen sink. These windows provide plenty of natural light, and potted plants thrive in this sunny spot. Utilities and a broom closet are nearby, about equally convenient to the kitchen and bedrooms.
- Master suite amenities include a walk-in closet and a private bathroom with a large shower. Direct access to the garage is just down the hall.
- Two more bedrooms are at the front of the home plan. The front bedroom, or den, is slightly smaller than the other, but boasts a larger window with a view of the street. Light spills down into the shared bathroom through a large rectangular skylight.