Welcoming Southern Design
About This Plan
- A porch with double columns and a cathedral ceiling at the entry welcomes your guests to this charming Southern home plan.
- Featuring a curved eating bar, the kitchen is placed to serve the family room, breakfast room and formal dining room.
- The bedroom wing contains a master suite with a morning kitchen, a garden tub, his and her vanities and a walk-in closet. Two family bedrooms, the second full bath and a laundry room complete the wing.
- Ample bonus space upstairs can be used for any number of purposes.
- Ceilings: 9' standard; cathedral family room.
- Foundation: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,475 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,475 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,475 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 282 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 130 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 78' 11"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 674 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick