Welcoming Warp-Around Porch
About This Plan
- This home plan's wrap-around porch and wide array of front-facing windows bespeak a friendly, outgoing nature.
- This three-bedroom home also has space that could be a home office or put to other uses.
- Inside, the rooms are bright and spacious. Natural light washes into the two-story entry through sidelights and three clerestory windows above. More spills in through the living room windows, which include a wide window bay at front plus a good-sized side window. The living room's stepped ceiling adds a regal touch.
- Day-to-day family living spaces span the entire richly windowed rear. The family room and dining area share a vaulted ceiling, two stories up at its highest, while the kitchen ceiling is flat. High windows flank the fireplace.
- All three of the bedrooms are upstairs.
- Master suite amenities include a vaulted ceiling and a luxurious bathroom with dual vanity, spa tub, oversized shower, private toilet, and large walk-in closet.
- Both the master suite and the other front-facing bedroom are expanded by dormers.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,013 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,111 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 902 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 4"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 910 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss