Well-Appointed Floor Plan
About This Plan
- This house plan not only claims a well-appointed floor plan, but an attractive exterior capped by a red tile roof.
- To the right of the recessed entry, a cozy sunken living room allows you and your guests to relax in comfort. Here you have a vaulted ceiling, optional window seat, built-in bookshelves and a fireplace.
- A short hallway, just past the entry, leads into the luxurious master suite. Much roomier than one would expect in a house plan this size, the master suite is loaded with amenities. These include two walk-in closets with plenty of shelving, a vaulted ceiling, optional window seat and a big private bathroom with oversized tub, separate shower, skylight and twin basins.
- The large U-shaped kitchen will please the cook in the house. Within easy reach are a walk-in pantry, double ovens, central cook top, and eating bar. This arrangement allows you to serve meals either in the front dining room or the convenient nook.
- Sunny days may find you enjoying breakfast on the back deck. A half-bath has been placed between the kitchen and dining room.
- Bedrooms two and three, if not being used by family members, can serve as guest quarters, an exercise room, music room, etc. A full bathroom separates the bedrooms from a nice home office.
- The two-car garage has a well-placed utility room and a long built-in workbench.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,240 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,240 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 809 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss