Well-Balanced Exclusive New American House Plan with Up To Four Bedrooms
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A broad gable is centered over the 8'-deep front porch on this exclusive 4-bed New American house plan. Two sets of multi-paned windows flank the front door giving this home great symmetry.
- The main floor has 10' ceilings throughout.The foyer is flanked by the dining room with butler's pantry access to the kitchen on the right and a study or alternately a guest bedroom behind French doors on the right.
- An open concept layout seamlessly combines the kitchen, family room and the dinette. Sliding doors from the dinette take you to the screened porch in back.
- Centrally located stairs take you to the second floor where laundry is conveniently placed for both bedrooms. The room in front can be used as an upstairs family room, media room or homework area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,184 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,543 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,641 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 269 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 276 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,543 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 8"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 10"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss