Well-Designed Northwest Home Plan
About This Plan
- Bold transom windows in the front of this Northwest home plan give it a Contemporary feel.
- Step right into the spacious main living area that combines the great room with fireplace, the kitchen and the dining area.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining area open to a covered deck where you can grill your meals or just enjoy the fresh air.
- A huge walk-in pantry and center island add functionality to the kitchen.
- The mudroom off the garage is also designed for efficiency with a bench and lockers to keep things organized.
- The master suite is positioned for maximum privacy due to the split bedroom layout.
- The over-sized master walk-in closet has pocket door access right into the laundry room.
- Builders will love this plan for its efficient structural design. We've minimized the building footprint for easy construction.
- The contemporary styling will attract buyers, making this a great home live in.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,734 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,734 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 8"
- Depth: 61' 4"
- Max ridge height: 20' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 774 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12