Well-Designed Northwest Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Bold transom windows in the front of this Northwest home plan give it a Contemporary feel.
- Step right into the spacious main living area that combines the great room with fireplace, the kitchen and the dining area.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining area open to a covered deck where you can grill your meals or just enjoy the fresh air.
- A huge walk-in pantry and center island add functionality to the kitchen.
- The mudroom off the garage is also designed for efficiency with a bench and lockers to keep things organized.
- The master suite is positioned for maximum privacy due to the split bedroom layout.
- The over-sized master walk-in closet has pocket door access right into the laundry room.
- Builders will love this plan for its efficient structural design. We've minimized the building footprint for easy construction.
- The contemporary styling will attract buyers, making this a great home live in.
- Related Plan: For an alternate, modern farmhouse exterior look at house plan 62725DJ (1,734 sq. ft).