Well-Designed Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- A little brick trim and a hip roof jazz up the exterior of this one level house plan.
- The formal dining room is open to both the foyer and the halls, making the space feel larger.
- A pass-through window in the kitchen lets you keep an eye on activities in the spacious family room and hand out snacks.
- The breakfast nook has a built-in desk and a bay window.
- Store all your clothes in the jumbo master walk-in closet and unwind in the big soaking tub in the master bathroom.
- The laundry room is conveniently placed near the bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,967 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,967 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 49' 4"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 550 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick