Well-Integrated Living Area
About This Plan
- This compact design offers a well-integrated living area, a private master suite and two vaulted family bedrooms.
- In the living area, the space is defined by a peninsula eating bar in the kitchen and stepped ceilings in the fireplaced great room and the dining room. The informal eating area is set in a sunny bay.
- A tray ceiling tops the master bedroom, which includes a walk-in closet and a bath with separate tub and shower. Bedroom three includes a charming window seat set in a bay.
- The two-car garage is optional.
- Ceilings: 8'1" standard.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space included.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,489 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,489 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,489 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 169 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 41' 8"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 432 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick