Well-Planned Arts and Crafts Home Plan
About this Plan
- Massive stone piers flank the sheltered carriage-style entry of this Arts and Crafts home, creating a handy powder room and closet inside.
- The open-plan family, dining and kitchen area have nine-foot high ceilings for a grand feeling without sacrificing energy efficiency.
- Tall French doors at the dining room southern exposure welcome the sun and views.
- The breakfast area and mudroom also have lots of glass to warm the house on sunny winter days.
- The upstairs luxury master suite has a sitting area to allow use of the space while others sleep. Facing south for solar warmth, the master bath has a spa tub and double sinks.
- The second floor laundry provides ease of living, being close to all bedrooms.
- This design can function as a 2, 3 or 4 bedroom home. The third bedroom can also serve as an office and the large attic, accessible by fixed staircase, has sunny southern exposure and is ideal for an extra bedroom, secluded office or bonus room space.
- There is also plenty of storage in the attic and basement making it a versatile yet compact home plan.
See What's Included in this Plan...