Well-Planned Craftsman Home
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Multipaned windows, sturdy pillars with stone bases and gables with decorative brackets are among the Craftsman touches of this one-story dwelling.
- Inside, vaulted ceilings expand the master bedroom, living room and family room; ceilings elsewhere range from nine to 11 feet. In the family area, columns and beams serve as visual separation.
- The kitchen is well placed between the dining room and the family room with a special corner fireplace.
- The vaulted master bath includes a walk-in closet, twin sinks and a garden tub. A hall bath serves two family bedrooms.
- Across from the living room lies a den that could easily be used as a fourth bedroom or guest room.
- Note: The basement version adds 3' to the depth. The basement stairs are tucked behind the den in a clever L-shaped configuration.