2 - 3
About This Plan
- Cascading hip roof lines and a brick and stone exterior heighten the curb appeal of this compact European house plan.
- The covered entry is on the side of the house where you can immediately see the spacious great room to the right.
- The corner fireplace and tray ceiling can be seen from the large kitchen that comes with a peninsula eating bar.
- A bay window extends the size of the dining area and offers a door to the rear covered patio.
- The master suite also gets a door to the patio and a tray ceiling.
- Use the study as an extra bedroom if desired.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,816 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,816 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 6"
- Area: 380 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- French Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available